Mal is a Fellow of I.M.A. 
and a Member of Marriage Celebrant Associations 
Attends Govt law update meetings.


Call Mal 
  Phone Everyday 10am - 9pm
 (03) 9323 5477  or  0414 317 340
Let it ring it will transfer to me if I am out.

also at WILLIAM St . MELBOURNE 3000
 A lovely, wedding in our free Chapel.
or anywhere in Victoria
A full government authorised marriage ceremony
and including all the paperwork.

You choose your Wedding day & time.

One of Melbourne's most experienced Marriage Celebrants, 
more than 300 weddings conducted.
We are a successful team and we will help you with all you need for a 
wonderful happy wedding.

All nationalities, all religions, all beliefs, all persuasions.      
All you need to start is to call and arrange meeting at my office.     

Then call me and arrange a time to meet
If your partner is away or overseas, that’s ok,
we can start all the arrangements and see your partner when available.      

  • I will prepare your ceremony, check all the documents.
  • Conduct the wedding and give to you your marriage certificate on your wedding day.  
  • Our fees cover everything, all included including:
  • Our great popular Wedding Chapel
  • a folder with all your wedding details and helpful literature.  
  • Free Sparkling bubbly to celebrate. (or wine)  

For more details or for help with all your Marriage ceremony questions,
just call me and we can arrange a time to get together.    

Read easy instructions on the download

Then phone my office any day 
(03) 9323 5477 10am - 9pm  0414 317 340
Let it ring it will transfer to me if I am out.
We can discuss your wedding plans
and then make a time to get together 
and discuss all your wedding plans.
I can help you complete the Govt. pre-marriage document.
If your partner is away or overseas, you complete your details
I can witness your signature, make all the arrangements.
Then, I can see your partner later.
     Check list         
     For your meeting with me, please bring what ever you can:         
     [  ] Passport, Birth certificate or drivers licence.         
     [  ] If married before: Divorce papers. (or death certificate)         
     [  ] Deposit  $200 * cash toward your wedding, you will be given an official receipt.
                       *(Sorry no Eftpos or ATM machine here, no credit cards)

If you need divorce papers contact the Family Law Court Ph: 1300 352 000 

I can lawfully conduct your Wedding anywhere,
  • Your choice of venue, 
  • Our free Wedding Chapel
  • Your home, 
  • Local park, 
  • A restaurant 
  • Wedding reception centre,
  • Anywhere any time.
  • All Melbourne suburbs and all Country towns.  

Bookings for weddings can be made from one month or up to 5 years in advance.
Thank you

Birthdays Master of Ceremonies  also catered for. government registry authorised to conduct marriages.

18th, 21st, 60th Birthdays 

Master of Ceremonies for all occasions. All weddings, all marriages, all ceremonies, weddings, our free chapel

Retirement celebrations.
I can plan and arrange the celebrations for you at a location or venue you choose.

Phone Any day   
(03) 9323 5477   or  0414 317 340
                                                       Let it ring it will transfer to me if I am out.

Our Office: 9 MIDDLE ST. HADFIELD, 3046
Hours: EVERY DAY  10 AM - 9 PM    
An excellent experienced Celebrant
and Master of Ceremonies. 
Great sense of humour and responsibility.