Mal Abrahamsen
Marriage Celebrant & Wedding Specialist

To make an appointment just call me,
we can have a frirendly talk and make a time and day to meet.
I will help you with all the paperwork.

PHONE:  every day  (03) 9323 5477 10am - 8pm

with details of when & where you would like to get married.
I will check and contact you to arrange a meeting 
at a time & day to suit you.

Also I can support your visa application.
PHONE:  every day  9323 5477     10Am - 9pm
             Let it ring, it will transfer direct to me if I am out.
Read easy instructions on the download.
(If you can't download or print, I can do that for you here)*

Complete the notice as much as you can then e-mail to me *
 I will check it for you and contact you to arrange a meeting 
at a time & day to suit you.
I am available most days Monday - Sunday 10 am - 8 pm
Call me make a time to get together and discuss every thing
I can help you complete all the Government pre marriage documents.
If your partner is away or overseas, you complete your details
 I can make all the arrangements. I can support your visa application.
I can see your partner later.

Contacting me is easy: 
PHONE:  every day  (03) 9323 5477 10am - 8pm
Check list
          For your meeting with me, please bring:
            [   ] Birth certificate and or passport or drivers licence.
          [   ] Divorce papers. (or if your spouse is deceased, death certificate)
          [   ] Deposit  $200 * cash, toward your wedding, you will be given an official receipt.
                  (Sorry no Eftpos or ATM machine here, no credit cards)

If previously married, a Divorce Certificate is required
If you need a replacement contact the 
Family Law Courts Ph: 1300 352 000
   More information can be found on the Family Law Courts web site.

MARRIAGE FREE WEDDING CHAPEL Melbourne Celebrants. Registry government registry authorised
Also we have lovely gardens for outside weddings
 *Our fee covers everything for your wedding including govt papers (NOIM).
Does not include requirements by any solicitor, immigration agent or any other government department.