One of the best, small wedding venues in Melbourne
Our free Wedding Chapel is now available.
or we will travel to your home or where-ever is legal.

Download Govt. Notice of Intended Marriage   <<< click there.

My name is Mal Abrahamsen  One of the best and most experienced
Marriage Celebrant & Wedding Specialist.

Weddings conducted in all Melbourne suburbs and Country towns.

    To make an appointment just call me, 
we can have a friendly talk and make a time and day to meet.
I will help you with all the paperwork.

 For help, advice and assistance please Call me 
Phone: 0414 317 340   or  (03) 9323 5477

Our free Chapel: 9 Middle St. Hadfield 3046
('tween N. Coburg & Glenroy)

  e-mail: marry.me@live.com.au      click there.

 We have all the information and govt documents that you need.
 We can arrange a meeting for day time or after hours at:
1. Your home or work in any Melbourne suburb 
or  2.  Our Chapel in Hadfield (Glenroy)
       or  3.  Arrange to meet at a place to suit you.
  • You need a Notice Of Intended Marriage
  • You can download.  Government marriage form  < click there.
  • Includes easy instructions on the download.
  • Or I can help you with all that paperwork
  • To be lodged at least one month before your wedding day.
  • Complete the notice as much as you can.
  • Then call me, we can have a talk and make a time and day to meet.
  • I will help you with all your paperwork.
  • If you can't download or print, I can do that for you here.
Contacting me is easy:
Phone: 0414 317 340   or  (03) 9323 5477

or Whats App +61 414 317 340

       For your meeting with me, please bring for me to see:  
  1.      Your passport and / or Birth Certificate
  2.      If divorced, Divorce papers.
  3.      If your spouse is deceased, death certificate.
  4.        I can support your immigration visa application.
If you need a copy of your divorce call the Family Law Courts Ph: 1300 352 000
   More information can be found on the Family Law Courts web site.