Prospective Partner” visa applications.
  I can help you and support you by:
1.     Supporting your application for your Partner Visa  
2.     Lodgement of “Notice of Intention to Marry” form
3.     Official legal letter required by the Immigration department.

If your partner is overseas, anywhere in the world
I can prepare a special letter for the Immigration department,
supporting your application and confirming that you have attended a meeting with me
to discuss the legal requirements
and lodged a “Notice of Intention to Marry” form with me.
I will provide that letter at our first meeting.
All you have to do is phone me for an appointment to discuss your plans and book a wedding.  
Your wedding date can be changed so if your partner arrives sooner or later than expected,
you may re-book the date.

  form can be downloaded here with full easy instructions how to complete.

  Complete the “Notice of Intention to Marry”  as much as you can, then
  Phone me after 10am any day  9323 5477  to make an appointment.
  An appointment is nessary, just calling in to my address will not work.
  Bring to the meeting your passport and or birth certificate (if you have one)
  and details of your partner.

 About our Wedding Service

Our marriage business is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from customers families and referrals.

We would welcome the opportunity to deliver you the best service in the industry.


9 MIDDLE ST.    HADFIELD, 3046   (between N. Coburg & Glenroy.


MapQuest Terms and Conditions Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.