top of page


'Notice of Intended Marriage' < click here

Please download, complete as much as you can, then email to me,

I will check it and I will contact you with advice etc.

YES call me any day 0414 317 340   1pm till 9pm

WhatsApp 0414 317 340

  ALL Melbourne city and suburbs and all country towns.

We also have 


Full Government authorised marriage services 

can be conducted in our Chapel.


BOOK NOW for your Wedding this year

 up to 5 years in advance.

For all your wedding requirements.

For all kinds and types of all ceremonies

All the information and govt documents that you need right here.

'Notice of Intended Marriage' < click here

One of the best, small wedding venues in Melbourne

Our free Wedding Chapel is now available.

or we will travel to your home or where-ever is legal.

My name is Mal Abrahamsen One of the best and most experienced

Marriage Celebrant & Wedding Specialist in Melbourne.

Weddings conducted in all Melbourne suburbs and Country towns.

We also have our own Chapel and its FREE ! <<<< click to see

To make an appointment just call me,

we can have a friendly talk and make a time and day to meet.

I will help you with all the paperwork.

For help, advice and assistance please Call me

Phone: 0414 317 340 


Our free Chapel: 9 Middle St. Hadfield 3046

('tween N. Coburg & Glenroy)

e-mail:    click

We have all the information and govt documents that you need.

After you have sent the NOIM

We can arrange a meeting for day time or after hours at:

Our Office or  

Our Chapel in Hadfield (Glenroy)


  • You need a Notice Of Intended Marriage

  • You can download. Government marriage form < click 

  • Includes easy instructions on the download.

  • I can help you with all that paperwork, just call me.

  • Complete the notice as much as you can. Then e-mail to me.

  • Then I will call you, we can have a talk and I will advise you accordingly.

  • I will help you with all your paperwork.

  • If you can't download or print, I can send you an e-mail with the NOIM form.


                                                                      Contacting me is easy:

Phone: 0414 317 340  or  Whats App +61 414 317 340

       After the NOIM is complete you need to e-mail to me:

       Your passport and/or Birth Certificate

        If divorced, Divorce papers.

        If your previous spouse is deceased, death certificate.

        I can support your immigration visa application.

If you need a copy of your divorce call the Family Law Courts Ph: 1300 352 000

More information can be found on the Family Law Courts website.



We have all the information and govt documents that you need.


bottom of page